Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tour du Cilacap

I had an amazing experience at the end of 2011. It happened on 21st of December 2011. Before that day, I and my classmate had planned to went to beach because on that day is a holiday. We were planned went to white sand beach used motorcycle.

I woke up at 5.0 A.M. early morning on that day because I must picked up my friend at her home. After that I went to Banjarnegara to meet all my friends but we still waiting until all of my friends came.
After met with friends and planned for the activity on the beach, we start the journey to Cilacap on 7.00 A.M.At the journey we had a funny moment when a couple of my friends took the wrong way, but a few minutes later they came back again. After long way to Cilacap, finally we arrived at Cilacap at 1.00 p.m. and the weather was cloudy there. After that we take a rest and some of my friends had lunch.


After take a rest for a while, we moved to white sand beach using boat because the white sand beach located in another island. We used two boats because each boat only can load 10 persons. After move to white sand beach, we take a walk to the white sand beach and we stop to buy tickets.

After that we took pictures at white sand beach until 3.00 p.m. and after that we moved back to the gate and we were waiting for the boat to pick up us. After waiting for 15 minutes the boat came and pick up us back to the main island.

After moving from white sand beach and arrived at the main land, we take a rest and some of us buy siomay and drinks. After that we were went back home, but we stopped again and eat meatballs while waiting my friends. After that we continued our journey back to home. Finally I and my friend arrived at her house at 7.30 p.m. and after that I went back to my house and I arrived at 8.00 p.m. at my house. It was an amazing experience with all of my friends and it was unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment